Max Steininger, Inc. is seeking an Assistant Construction Superintendent to help manage earthwork and road grading projects. The Assistant Construction Superintendent job is a good fit for someone who wants to be outdoors and not stuck behind a desk. In our company, the Assistant Construction Superintendent is the starting place to learn how the work is done and creates a foundation for future advancement to superintendent, estimator, and project manager positions.
- Organize and direct labor, equipment, and trucking on a daily basis.
- Plan work to make project schedule.
- Schedule and organize subcontractors.
- Assist superintendent with the daily supervision of our work.
- Assist with project staking and layout using GPS equipment.
The Assistant Construction Supervisor position is fast paced and needs a person with strong math skills and a strong desire to lead. Surveyors are also encouraged to apply but should know in advance that they will be expected to work much faster and with somewhat less precision than they may be accustomed to.
We offer a very good benefit package including company vehicle, health insurance, long term disability, 401K, profit sharing, paid holidays and paid time off.
Applications can be submitted online using the fillable form below, or in person at our office