Founded in 1967 by Max Steininger, our company has been family owned and operated for over 50 years. Performing earthwork, demolition and shoring projects in the Twin Cities, our business has grown from two to forty employees, and we continue to expand. Our experienced staff is committed to meeting the Customer’s cost, quality, and schedule needs on every project. Here, we believe our employees are our most valuable asset and act accordingly with excellent compensation and benefits. Thanks to our talented heavy equipment operators and onsite laborers we meet deadlines, stay safe, and continue to have a history of success across multiple segments of the earthwork industry.
Sand & Gravel Locations
MSI has sand & gravel locations throughout the Metro Area. Please call our office at (651) 454-6620 for all your sand and gravel needs
- Eagan Yard: Main office for MSI and main dump location for concrete and asphalt rubble. Some Class 5 Recycle available.
- Clark Road Pit: Main sand and gravel pit in Inver Grove Heights. Call for material availability and pricing.
- CR 42 Sand Mine: New sand mine off HWY 52 and CR 42 in Rosemount.
- Jordan Sand Mine: Sand mine located in Jordan, MN. Call for pricing.
- Elk River Sand Mine: Recently opened sand mine in Elk River.