We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Assistant Construction Superintendent
Max Steininger, Inc. is seeking an Assistant Construction Superintendent to help manage earthwork and road grading projects. The Assistant Construction Superintendent job is a good fit for someone who wants to be outdoors and not stuck behind a desk. In our company, the Assistant Construction Superintendent is the starting place to learn how the work is done and creates a foundation for future advancement to superintendent, estimator, and project manager positions.
- Organize and direct labor, equipment, and trucking on a daily basis.
- Plan work to make project schedule.
- Schedule and organize subcontractors.
- Assist superintendent with the daily supervision of our work.
- Assist with project staking and layout using GPS equipment.
The Assistant Construction Supervisor position is fast paced and needs a person with strong math skills and a strong desire to lead. Surveyors are also encouraged to apply but should know in advance that they will be expected to work much faster and with somewhat less precision than they may be accustomed to.
We offer a very good benefit package including company vehicle, health insurance, long term disability, 401K, profit sharing, paid holidays and paid time off.
Applications can be submitted online using the fillable form below, or in person at our office
The Earthwork Foreman/Superintendent is in charge of the daily activities on the job including supervising a crew of operators and laborers ranging from 2 to 10 employees. The Earthwork Foreman/Superintendent is responsible for quality, production, cost control, and schedule while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Candidate must have 5+ years experience in commercial and / or road excavation.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States
- Travel mostly limited to 7 county metro area
Ideal candidate must possess:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good attitude and be a hard worker.
- Proven track record in a field supervisory role.
- Ability to manage multiple operations simultaneously on the same job.
- Make use of available resources while maintaining quality and production.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry, regulatory compliance and technology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to network with coworkers and fit company’s culture.
- Passion for the industry.
- Desire to contribute for company’s growth and profit.
Applications can be submitted online using the fillable form below, or in person at our office.
Application submissions also accepted through LinkedIn, Indeed, and various university websites.
Max Steininger Inc.
3080 Lexington Ave S
Eagan, MN 55121
* We hire without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, color or national origin, and in conformance with all federal and state laws.