Grading and Site Preparation
Max Steininger, Inc. has extensive experience in the grading and excavation for all size sites. We offer services in Commercial, Industrial, Municipal, Retail, and Schools areas.
Commercial Site Development
- Owner: Canadian Pacific Railway
- Engineer: URS
- 40 acre commerical site development in Cottage Grove.
- Included the excavation of a large pond in bedrock and the installation of over 200,000 square feet of bentonite pond liner.
- Rock and gravel was processed onsite to reduce cost and truck traffic to the site.
Mahtomedi Community Ballfields
- Owner: Mahtomedi Schools
- Engineer: Anderson Johnson Associates
- 60 acre ballfield site in Mahtomedi.
- Site was graded using GPS guided dozers. 6 soccer, softball, and baseball fields were graded to a tolerance of 1/2″.
- This project included the construction of an 80,000 square foot parking lot.
Eagan Bus Garage
- Owner: Minnesota Valley Transit Authority
- Customer: Ebert Construction
- Soil correction and site grading for a 200,000 square foot bus repair facility in Eagan.
- Project had extensive deep, wet soil correction and required the import of 100,000 cubic yards.